Re; [IP] high heat/highbg's

Sheila wrote:

>>So for me the answer to your question is, Yes: I do go low,
and Yes: I do go high from the heat.  What does anyone else think?<<

I thought it was interesting when I read in the Pumping Insulin book that
low temps and high temps can cause bgs to drop.  In *MY* case, low temps
will cause them to drop (I figure I burn up glucose trying to stay warm) and
high temps will cause my bgs to rise (too much shock on my system?).
Anyhow, we are all different and will react differently to things.

Starting pumping tomorrow!  Woohoo!