[IP] Re: << Brad--inf sets >>

I have only been pumping for a little over three months, but have used
Silhouettes from day one and have never had a problem with them.  I am fairly
slender and I put them at a 30 degree and I barely know they are there.  They
stick fast to the skin and through showers, accidental tugging, etc., and are
I change them every three days.  Good luck finding what works best for you.