I want to wish all of the mother's of little pumpers  a special Happy
Mother's Day.  Your challenges are great and you work so diligently to
achieve the very best for your children.  I have said before and will say
again that I'm not sure that I could do what you do.  I also want to wish our
diabetic mom's who have worked so hard to have successful pregnancies a Happy
Mother's Day.  Someday your children will realize how very much you wanted
Hugs from one Mom to all of you.