Re: [IP] Tomorrow's the DAY!

In a message dated 5/14/00 11:24:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Well, folks, I get hooked up tomorrow morning.  I meet with my trainer at
 endo's office at 8:30 a.m.  I'm so excited, and, a little nervous too.
 Thanks everyone for all the great information here.  Michael, thank you for
 all the encouragement when I was wrestling with the insurance guys.  Today I
 keep telling myself, "this is the last morning shot I'll take"... "this is
 the last dinner shot I'll take"... etc.   It's like a new life beginning.
 Turning cartwheels again!  Woohoo! >>
GOOD LUCK!   You will have no trouble with this new machine! Roger  C