[IP] Re: hiding your pump

ok all you  experienced people... if i wear my pump hidden under my bra,
which is wear it is most of the time, will i set off the detectors at the
airport?  I am flying to florida this ccoming weekend and don't want to be
embarrassed... if it will set them off, i'd rather have it on my pants so I
can unclip it and re attach if neccessary.. thanks.. you guys are great!!
pumping since 4/3/00!!! an loving every minute of it!!!!1