[IP] Tomorrow's the DAY!

Well, folks, I get hooked up tomorrow morning.  I meet with my trainer at my
endo's office at 8:30 a.m.  I'm so excited, and, a little nervous too.
Thanks everyone for all the great information here.  Michael, thank you for
all the encouragement when I was wrestling with the insurance guys.  Today I
keep telling myself, "this is the last morning shot I'll take"... "this is
the last dinner shot I'll take"... etc.   It's like a new life beginning.

Turning cartwheels again!  Woohoo!