[IP] Basal Testing Question

I have a question about basal testing.  Taylor has 2 different basal
rates-one for weekdays and one for weekends.  Usually when we basal test it
is on the weekend so that it doesn't interfere with school.  Taylor's Dr.
wants us to basal test more (like this week) but, he is out of school in two
weeks and very active in the summer.  Does anyone think it would be worth it
to set his basals now and then have to redo it in the summer, or should I
just wait.  This is all non medical of course :)  Oh and buy the way I have
convinced Taylor to change to sil's.  A thing I never thought possible.

To all the mom's out there:   Happy Mother's Day!!!!!