[IP] high heat/high bg's

For those of you who have said that hot weather makes your bg's go higher.....does
it have any lasting effect or do they go back to normal when you get
in out of the heat? I know, YMMV, I expect to get different answers.
Just wondering since we were outside in the New Orleans heat and humidity
most of the day and I haven't been able to get JayJay under 250 for almost
all of that time. It's 2 am and he's still high. TIA

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com