Re: [IP] What's going on?

In a message dated 5/13/00 4:26:38 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Is everyone having wonderful weather and going outside today or is there
 something wrong with the list or my email?  >>

Gee, Sheila, I don't know about the rest of them, but I've had the worst luck
this week. Something in my transmission went and my car would only go in
reverse and there was a big storm here that knocked down trees and knocked
power out to half the city. Because of the storm there were no rental cars to
be had and when one came in, all they had was a lousy brand new, bright red
convertible. *Somebody* had to take it and me, being a nice person ... And
can I help it if the weather has been sunny and in the 70s and 80s since
then? I've been having trouble with my shoulders (one of those DM things --
to keep this on topic) and it hurts a bit to unlatch and latch the top, and
my hair is a bit tangled. <sigh> The sacrifices one must make ...

Jan (and Elvis)