[IP] Sils

We enter the skin at about a 20 degree angle then flatten out so that the
needle is just under the skin. The 30 degrees on the instruction sheet is
way too much for a kid.
 I agree, its also too much (IMHO) for the average adult. I do the same, in
fact I push the needle home so that it is just under the skin until The last
few mm of cannula just show in the little round window. I even sometimes
angulate the needle up towards the skin as I push it "home". I was never
shown how to insert a Sil as my trainer didn't believe they were more
comfortable than the micro soft sets which I do not care for nearly as much
as the sils.