[IP] Basals That Go Bump in the Night

Sorry to report that I DIDN't get any useful information - more of the same
ole 'did you check this, did you check that?'.  I've checked it all without
success and believe after 35 years AND a master's in nutrition that I'm not
making too many 'user' errors.  I think the hormones - epinephrene,
estrogen, cortsione (or whatever that growth hormone is that trigger's dawn
phenonmenon - are wreaking havoc and am only glad to say I found someone who
understands what I'm talking about.  My endo thinks (or acts) like I'm
making it up, eating hamburgers  or pizza in the wee small hours, or some
other totally unaccounted for behavior like the wrong carb ratios.

Two days ago I had one of those nasty hypos where I passed out- close to
waking- as I finally came to in la-la land, hypothermic, and thinking I was
dead.  Scary. Keep in touch and if anyone else on the IP list has any
answers maybe they'll let both of us know.

Glad to meet you.