[IP] ?? MiniMed Glucose Sensor

Has anyone used the Glucose Sensor made by MiniMed?  If so,  can you tell me
a little about it, please?  My son is going to use one soon, and I would like
to hear from others how it was.  Was it painful to insert?  When you did
fingersticks along with it,  were the results comparable/accurate?  How much
did the Sensor cost?

I left a message with MiniMed yesterday (late afternoon/early evening) and
have not heard back.  I am confident that I will hear back from them,  just
thought I'd ask you all as well!  I really want to hear from someone who has
used it!  Thanks so much!

Mom of Justin/14   Dx'd 8/98  - not pumping yet
.....but hopefully soon!