[IP] High temps & low BS

Hi All,
    Skylar's #'s were looking great after 3 mos. pumping.  The freak heat
wave 85-95 earlier this week sent her BS through the floor.  She was in the
40's -60's for a few days.  She hit a 37 after no symptoms & crashed but I
was finally able to get her to drink juice & slurp applesauce.  She hasn't
had a bad low like that since Dec.  It takes alot out of both of us!
     Anyone find high temps affect BS #'s ???  I had to lower all her basal
rates .2   Now that it cooled off her #'s came back up & I have to increase
some basals now.  I much rather deal with some highs than lows like that!
   Thanks for being there.  Robin  mom of Skylar 5 pumping Dis. since 2-2-2000