[IP] Diet Coke/aspartame warnings

Hi all--

I thought I had seem this topic somewhere before, so I checked out one of
my favorite sites for web-based information.  If you're interested, check
out the "Urban Legends Reference Pages" which has an article regarding this

I'm not taking a position for or against the use of artificial
sweeteners--as always, your choices are your own and YMMV.  I just knew the
information posted rang a bell and thought the links on the Urban Legends
page were interesting.

:-)  Doreen in Wyoming