Re: [IP] Tingley Fingers - Urban Legends

On 12 May 00, at 17:40, Babs Moffett wrote:

> Whoops,  I should have read my next email before I sent the one to you.  This is a
> continuation on Aspartame

> PLANETNEWS broadcast...
> Aspartame awarness continues...in order to save lives...

> I have just read your web page in horror!!!!  Aspartame is a neurotoxin and teratogen.

   This is what is known as an "urban legend" along with the
microwaved cat and such.

   Here is a "fair" article on some of these "facts"

   There are many "legends" out there, so before you believe
anything you read on the internet, do a search of "urban legends"!

George       ;>)