Subject: [IP] Sil Question

Hi Holly,
Hope your sil insertion went well.  It's all Jenna uses.  There is a cap for
each end of the tubing, and one to use over the infusion site if you
disconnect.  We throw all the extra pieces away.  Never had a problem with
disconnecting without using those caps.

Jenna is also thin and muscular.  We enter the skin at about a 20 degree
angle, then "flatten out" so that the needle is just under the skin -
probably 10 degrees or less.  The 30 degrees on the instruction sheet is way
too much for a kid (IMHO).

Nancy Morgan