Re: [IP] re:ip:re great site

Hi Brad,

My son, Kevin is very thin and we started using the micros. What we do is
really get a good pinch of skin and I hold the skin as he uses the soft sert
and I hold it in that position for about 10 seconds after and as he takes the
needle out I sort of move the skin around a bit then use the second tape and
we are set. Sometimes his site hurts him, but then I just grab the skin
around it in a pinch form and gentle pull the roll of skin away from his
tummy. That seems to help him out.

Well, good luck to you.  Linda, mom to Kev