Subject: [IP] advice for trampolines?

Sorry I'm behind in my digests, but thought I'd reply.  Jenna loves the
trampoline, but little drops her sugar any faster than the trampoline.  With
the length of action of Humalog, disconnecting doesn't really help for a
couple of hours, and she's rarely thinking that far ahead for activities.
So, she usually just eats before she bounces - something fast, like orange
juice.  Usually takes her about 30 grams of carbs for all the trampoline fun
she wants.

Nancy Morgan