Re: [IP] pump start

WAY TO GO! :)

I just startes saline in my pump today. The trainer came this morning and
explained EVERYTHING I needed to know. She was great and knew what she was

I was nervous about inserting, but it didn't hurt after all! How great is
this? I still need to get used to having it on me all the time, but i'll
figure out soon enough how to live with it. I also go LIVE on May 17th, i'm
excited! Again, congratulations and keep us updated!

:) Lyra