Re: [IP] Positive Attitude-Time to get back to pumping:)

Hi Ginny :-))

I have been on my mini-med for 17 years.
I work hard daily on positive attitude. Counting my blessing and logging help
for disappointments for example, today HgbA1c up to 8.2 . I know that my
erratic blood sugars have been related to intense stress. I can be 40 and
fully conscious and in moments 400 . If I cover the highs with bolus I
usually drop like an avalanche. I am checking often and learning how to read
ME better so that I can take a break from the stress factor.

Attitude is Everything

Own a positive attitude when looking for ways to solve the problems that you
can solve.

Emphasize attitude through your posture, your moves, your voice, and always
in your presence.

Your attitude is something other people can actually see.

Anything you do with a positive attitude will work for you.

<A HREF="Rexall.com/KMartinRNMA">UCare4U2.com</A>  (visit if you choose)

God given priorities are accomplished.

Karen Martin, RN MA
MM 17