[IP] joni - places to put a pump

Hey joni - my favorite "going out" place to wear my pump that works with
clingy club clothes, formal dresses, bridesmaid dresses and everything in
between is IN my 34A bra.  How might you ask?  Well, since I could use a
boost anyway ;), I buy a padded bra and put the pump in one side with no
padding, and both pads on the other side to balance it out.  Sometimes you
need a cotton ball or two to smooth out the edges ;)

Inconvenient, but that's where it'll be during my sister's wedding next
weekend!  She had an internal "pocket" sewn into the folds of her skirt for