[IP] Insulin Activity

Does anybody know if the two different brands of Regular insulin (I think Eli Lily and
Novo) have any differences in their rate of activity?  We just got switched by the
pharamacy, and perhaps by coincidence, are seeing a much delayed onset with the Novo
brand.  It's enough to make me want to go to straight humalog, but we had such problems
making sites last longer than 36 hours when we went to 25% regular, 75% humalog,
remedied by a 50/50 split, I'm afraid to try it again.  Thanks!

Mary, Kelly's Mom, pumping 10 months.