Re: [IP] question-carry cases

I've found success with a few methods of "wearing" my pump.

In the bra only works for me if I take the clip OFF>.. the clip for me is
what makes the difference between a third boob.. and simply a nice place to
hide it.  t must be a bra that has some stability to the center however, and
I suppose if you are very small it may not work as well, but keep trying.

I found that for dress the easiest thing to do is to place the pump (without
clip) inside my pantyhose (control top of course) with the buttons facing
out... YOu can set the pump to audio bolus (or vibrate) and do most of what
you need throughout the day like this.  I wore my pump like that actually at
the JDF gala in Philly last weekend and between the control top and other
"slimming" devices - you couldn't even see the area where the pump was
against my body.  I had bought one of the leg puches, but found them
uncomfortable.  Good luck!