[IP] Switching To Browser Option (Long)

It has been nice talking with all of you, but
unfortunately for me, for the summer I will have very
limited/no access to the Internet until the middle/end
of September.  Therefore, I will have to unsubscribe
from the digest version of the list.  (I am planning
on staying on the list, but using the browser form -
after all, my disk quota would probably be exceeded by
the end of next week if I didn't!)  I will try to
check up on the list's mail whenever I can, but I
won't be able to send any mail as my library has a
policy against accessing our e-mail accounts.  :-(

Don't worry, in the words of a famous movie actor,
"I'll be back."  But in the meantime, remember to
enjoy life to the best of your ability and have fun
this summer!  :-)

For RoseLea and those of you who will be starting
pumping in the meantime, I wish you the best of luck.
Remember to write all your thoughts, feelings and
frustrations down as I am eager to hear them when I
get back.  (And you know the other members of this
list will have great advice to solving those

For Tracy and others who are having trouble, remember
to keep fighting.  After all, diabetes isn't the end
of the world, but the beginning of a newer, sometimes
more difficult one.  I think this list has shown how
much it cares and can do for you, if you give us a
chance.  Even if we can't speak (as in my case), we
are always there in spirit if you need us!  :-)

Well, I have to go.  My classes are finally over for
the semester.  (Yipppppeeeeee!!!!!)  Summer is
awaiting me!  Good luck!  I can't wait to be able to
write another notoriously long post to all of you!

Oh, and by the way, I am now going to CORRECTLY change
my list option to browser by writing to the help
address from this site like a good little pumper!  He
he he!  0:-)

Pump hugs,

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?