[IP] Yay! I'm hooked up :)

Guys and Gals,

Good News!! I just had my pump training this morning, and I am using Saline
in my pump right now, for practice. I was nervous inserting, but then it
didn't even hurt! It's great!

The trainer did a great job, going through the functions, buttons, etc with
the pump, showing me how to do everything. I still have two more pump classes
to go to next week. (that's when I will start with Insulin) I'm looking
foward to it!! :) I'll keep you all updated, and to all new starters, believe
me, even if i'm on saline, i already feel this is gonna help so much!! This
is great! ;) Take care now.