[IP] testing accomodations

Yippee!!! One AP test down, one to go! Anyhow, about
the accomodations, the guidance counselor told me she
called the college Board, and since I didn't want
extra time, but only to be allowed to eat, they
wouldn't have anything special written on my test..
that's for AP, for SAT I don't know, but I did have an
experience yesterday with a hech of a lot of NOT
accomodation but total discrimination crap.

Do You Yahoo!?