[IP] GREAT site (infusion)

Robin, et al-- about the tender prob, been there done
that, and pinching an inch matters, at least i was
told that was why i had probs..
BUT, rapids are great! I miss the disconnector like
crazy but lately I've found heaven...my back! my
stomach needs a break, so I've been jabbing the rapid
in my back (under my shoulder blade), taping is
difficult, but bg are good, and you only feel it when
you bend you side in a couple of positions, but the
back is great compared to the belly, but only some
sets can do it, ie, i couldn't imagine using my sof
serter in my back..

Do You Yahoo!?