Re: [IP] Fw: Tracey Scott -- Please Read Long MEssage

Tracey, I am so Thank ful you are OK! I can only imagine the frustration you
were having to deal with. My daughter is diabetic and your situation has just
assured me why it is important to keep the lines of communication open and to
remember to talk with and ask questions.  All in all, look at the good that
has come out of this.  People will be better prepared and educated because of
you!  Again, I am so glad you are feeling better and I hope that things will
continue to get better for you!  We can WIN!!!!