[IP] Oh those frustrating nights!

I have decided that I hate nights!  Jack's basals are steady as a rock during
the day.  I have learned to do temp basals for exercise, etc., but at night
it all goes out the window.  Too many variables!  Usually he eats an apple
and a cup of milk for a bedtime snack.  But sometimes he's really hungry and
adds a PB sandwich or chips or something else and his BG's are all over the
lot.  I'm pretty good at this pump thing, but not nearly so good at analyzing
the data as most of you.  I especially have trouble deciding if basals need
to be tweaked or insulin/carb ratios.  Any help would be MOST appreciated!

Mom to Jack, age 6, pumping since 8/99