Re: [IP] Positive Attitude-Time to get back to pumping:)

Hey Karen,
Don't understand what you mean in your message..I hope you are able to get
your BGs down. BTW what type pump are you on? I don't recall that- sorry.
My attitude when I have pain is that I HURT and I have tried to have a
"postive" attitude but it did nothing for my physical pain and I decided
that I as a human no longer have to hide what I really feel going on with
me because if I did that I would be lying and G-d certainly would not
approve of lying to myself. In fact He tells us about that in the New
You know- I do have numbness but it has nothing to do with faith or
attitude. It is some neuropathy for which neurontin has really helped me
with this thank goodness!
And now we must get on with talking about diabetes and pumping as this is
what this list is for :)  I am so thankful this list exists for
pumping..The other discussions ought to go private email.
Have a great weekend!
one of the IP-ADMIN