Re: [IP] Trying to get pregnant

I have two healthy boys, both c-sections due to their weight but I am the
sixth child of seven and weighed 10.6 almost 41 years ago!  My younger
brother weighed 11.3 almost 3 years later.  I still believe family history
also played a role in my kids health.

The first pregnancy I worked with an endo and a OB gyn and had mega sonograms
in the last three months of the pregnancy.  Also had non stress tests twice a
week the last three months.

The second pregnancy I worked with a perionatologist.  High risk OB that
specializes in diabetes.  Very knowledgeable about the pump.

Can't say enough good things about my boys.  80% of the time I actually like
them.  The other 20% of the time they are NORMAL!!!  Both are straight A
students, are active in one sport at a time (Mom won't let them get any more
involved--she can't handle it.) and are active in Cub Scouts.

If you live near St. Louis I can give you the name of my doctors.  I think
they walk on water.

Good luck, and relax it will happen.

Carole H.
diagnosed 12/67, Pumping since 1/84, boys borne 4/90 (23 yrs after diagnosis)
and 1/93.