Re: [IP] question-carry cases

For dressing up and wearing nylons I wear "thigh highs" which are available
wherever you buy pantyhose.  The elastic on the top of the band is strong
enough for the pump to be clipped to and not fall down.  I find these very
convenient.  Also, depending upon what type of outfit or dress you are
wearing clipping the pump to the center front (or possibly other parts) of a
bra can hide it quite nicely. Just try your outfit on and try different
places to see what works best with which outfits.

Hope this helps,