Re: [IP] looking for an endo

- -----------------------------------------------------

- ----- Original Message
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2000 12:41 PM
Subject: [IP] looking for an endo

> I live in St. Louis and am looking for a good endo in that area that
> is VERY familiar with the pump.

     Go to Belleville, IL. There is a clinic called southern Illinois
clinic. They handle diabetic patients and the pump. That is where I go.
They are very good there. I recommend Dr. Tse. He is a Endo.I think
you will have very good luck with him. Or you can go to Barnes Hosp.
and see Dr.Michael Berk. He was my first endo. Dr. Tse's phone
number is 618-277-5013.
Christina mailto:email @ redacted
D for 16 yrs.
Pumping for 5 yrs.