Re: [IP] question-carry cases

Cocuzza <email @ redacted> wrote:

I have been pumping for a week now and LOVE it!  I would like to get
some carry cases for my pump (MM508).
- ---
Lisa, I have tried the thigh pouch from MM but I didn't find it very
comfortable. It was either VERY tight on my upper leg...or pulling it down a
little further would keep it from staying up. My legs narrow as they go down
so there is nothing to anchor that contraption. I think if I chose another I
would pick the one for the stomach. I haven't gotten one but I know at least
that it couldn't fall off of me.