[IP] Re: To Tracey

Ruth wrote:

*dear tracey,
this whole saga has enlightened me and made me so much more aware ofwhat
might go wrong with my daughter as she ventures through life with diabetes.*

I agree wholeheartedly. I think this has probably affected each parent
on the list for the better. We all worry about our kids, no matter what.
D adds an extra dimension to that worrying. Thank you for reaching out
to us so that we were able to reach out to you in return. I want my son
to be prepared for the life he will lead. That means the good AND the
bad. I don't want to sugar-coat it, so to speak. (Couldn't resist that
one, sorry.) I think I should be realistic. But, I will also always be
there for him as long as it is in my power to do so.
Anyway, Tracey I am so very glad that you are okay.

Mom to JayJay
born 2/13/98, dx'd 1/31/99
...sweet as ever

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com