Re: [IP] batteries for pump

I get my 357's to carry as back ups at Wal-Mart or Roses or grocery stores
I get them for about 1.50 to 1.68.
I order the ones from minimed but this time I got the 357;s not the new
ones I had in the past 2 orders..Oh well..If I am going to get 357's from
MM then I will buy them cheaper from somewhere else. The ones I have bought
last as long as the ones MM have sent to me.
It is sad to pay so much more for something that one can buy for so much
less and are avaiable at so many places. MM needs to decide what batteries
they are going to use.
The ones that were new looked like the 357 but in a different package.
Maybe they are the same only some company supplied them for a lesser price.
All I know is as long as I get the 357 then I will buy them locally at a
cheaper price. I think we pay just for the MM packaging for them anyway.