[IP] Pump Potentiality

Well, no target date yet, but I finally talked to the
right CDE and am getting a refferal to the pump
clinic!!! In the mean time she's getting me hooked up
with an insulin pen (kinda silly she admits but since
I'll want to keep syringes around as backup anyway,
might as well have something nice) and a scrip for
humalog to get acclimated to it (as opposed to Regular)
and get my morning numbers in line (which are
notoriously grrrr).... so anyway I gotta grab dinner...
my bg is dropping... feeling twittery... poof!

- -Sara G.