[IP] question-carry cases

I have been pumping for a week now and LOVE it!  I would like to get
some carry cases for my pump (MM508).  I would like to hide it
sometimes, especially when I dress up.  Although, I do not have a
problem with it showing.  I was wondering what everyone out there has.
Which ones you like, or dislike.  I was looking at the thigh pouch or
the waist pouch, don't know if they are really comfortable.  Any
information I would greatly appreciate.