[IP] Ultra Lente Verses Basil Rate

If there are any pumpers who use to use Ultra-lente are out there, I am
curious to know how many units of total ultra lente you use to shot verses
how many total units of basil you now shot with a pump?

In other words is the basil rate absorption more potent than Ultra-lente?

I was shooting 13 units Ultra-lente AM and 15 units Ultra-lente PM but I
will be starting the pump tomorrow.

I had been shooting 4 units of Humalog and 2 units of Regular for a typical
bolus. Any guesses on the conversion to a MiniMed 508 pump bolus?

Thanks for your time and answers!