Re: [IP] Less than 1200 Cal a day

Who in the world came up with the idea that we can only have a 1200
calories a day diet???
That isn't correct.  I use carbs and am on an 1800 cal per day diet. I have
lost weight on this 1800 cal per day. each person's body works differently
and I know we do not which to promoste anorexia on here. Our food plan
should be based on health not just based on weight lost. I am not able to
do regualr exercising but with the plan my PT and OT worked out for me I am
still able to lose weight. It isn't healthy to drop pounds off fast.

It is different for each person. I would hope list members know that this
1200 is not a fact,.
YMMV ...please do what your nutritionist feels is best for you and your
health. A human body cannot live on 500 calories per day.