[IP] Minimed batteries

If you need to buy batteries yourself (some insurance plans pay for them =
so you might check it out), look up the distributors through the =
Energizer site (http://www.energizer.com) and follow the links to =
purchasing online.  I've seen a couple of distributors that will sell =
you batteries at considerably below Minimed's price.

I was rather amused that the video that came with my pump suggested (no, =
more than suggested!) that using Minimed batteries would (probably) last =
longer than other 357 batteries.  I looked at the batteries themselves, =
and the batteries that Minimed sent are Energizer 357 batteries.

There's another URL that I can't find quickly (I think I have it written =
down at work) that has the best prices per battery that I've seen =
anywhere.  But because it's a wholesaler, you have to buy a *lot* of =
them.  Might be worth getting together to purchase some -- sort of like =
a pumpers' co-op . . .

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of =
my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I =