[IP] diabetes care of children in schools/daycare

don't know if others know about this. I just received it via fax from the
people in charge of 'special education services' at the school district in
ohio in which geneva will be enrolled next year.  I have been calling around
to get our act in gear this spring prior to our move in july.  I want to
have our 504 and other documents ready to roll before it gets busy in late

this pretty much spells it all out for parents/teachers/school nurse , etc.
we can add our own 'stuff' to it , in addition to attaching our 'letter to
ER personnel' in case our kids have an emergency.

mom to geneva, 11 and entering new middle school this fall when we move.