Re: [IP] Phone #'s

I would not want my phone number available to the group.  I don't mind giving
it out to individuals privately (which I have done and it worked out fine).
It  is comforting to know that no one can get at my phone without my
permission.  I wouldn't want to make someone angry at me, or too interested
in me, or whatever....and then have that person calling me.  I had an obscene
phone caller years ago and it was awful getting rid of the guy.  He
threatened my kids.  There is too much that I say about my kids on these
broadcast e-mails.  I like the freedom of anonymity.  This group is still the
public domain.  Let's enjoy the benefits of Internet communication.  I
wouldn't say half the stuff I say, if I thought someone could track me down.
If the group takes it to the next level, great, but do it in a way that
protects addresses and phones.