Re: [IP] Basal Rate of 0.0?

His basal rate from 8 AM - 9 PM is 0.1- I'm wondering
  if we either need to try diluting his insulin, or going to a basal rate
  of 0.0 for an hour or two (sounds potentially dangerous to me!).

Jessica has a tendency to drop also in the am, usually around 10-11.  She
runs a 0.0 basal rate from 9am-11am with no problems.  We use Humalog in a D

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.9 years & Jarred, 9