Re: [IP] Phone #'s

>The admins should be the only ones with access. The general population of
>IP has
>no business looking up other member's #'s, unless those members want
>their #'s found.

I know that when we look into approving those member profiles some have
their phone included in the profile and some have their address
included.  we do try and delete this info from the profile before it goes
to the list, we also do not copy or keep the info we get..  we try and
discourage this info from being posted to the group to  try and  keep
privacy to the group..  so if you decide to post this type of info please
thing it over and make sure that you want this info released.

also PLEASE if you know another persons info don't  post it to the IP list
without that persons permission.  If you are not sure send a message to one
of the Adm staff or send your request to the Help address.

Thank you

Brian Carter
One of the Adm.