[IP] Phone #'s

I, for one, think that putting the phone numbers of IP members into a
database would be a great idea. If it could be done securely. The admins
should be the only ones with access. The general population of IP has
no business looking up other member's #'s, unless those members want
their #'s found.

 I know I laid awake most of the night thinking about Tracey, as I'm
sure many of us did. She really got me thinking.

If I do not let my son know that I am here for him, in every respect,
might he feel the way Tracey has been feeling? It hurts my heart to know
that any mother's child would ever feel alone.

Tracey, I don't know how old you are, but I'd be glad to be a surrogate
e-mom for you anytime. Just so you would know that you always have someone
who is there for you and thinking of you. That could by my mother's day
present this year, whattdya say?

Allison M. Rogers
New Orleans, LA

Mom to JayJay