[IP] Logging pump user phone numbers for emergency use (please debate this)

I was thinking that maybe it would make sense for all of us to 'log' our phone
numbers at work and home into the IP server (Michael: don't ask me, I only
program baby computers, not net servers but should be way to store a field (or
two -> home and work) into a database without making it 'public') so that in
cases like yesterday one could get a hold of phone number of person quickly.

I am sure that both Minimed and Disetronics (and soon Animas) would also be
helpful to get the numbers but there may be privacy or other issues here (I
got a number of NO answers from the ISP when I tried yesterday).

Anyway: I'm throwing the idea out here for debate but I'm willing to post me
if anyone should want/need to talk

Yerachmiel Altman
(917) 339-6323

 This message has not been checked for accuracy, completeness
 or relevance by the author.
 Any need for these activities should be addressed by a message to
 my mommy.