Re: [IP] Less than 1200 Cal a day

your body thinks it is 'starving' and goes into survival mode.  then you
don't burn your calories efficiently.  metabolism slooooooowwwws down.  not
a good thing.

on weight watchers,  they let you eat low end up to high end amount of food
.  (in my case,  20 -27 points).   you will lose just as much weigth per
week eating
on the HIGH end.