Re: [IP] Butt Sites

Thanks Nancy
No - the infusion sets I use don't have a disconnect.  They are called Sub Q
Sets and are made by Baxter.  They have a needle that stays in the site and
come with an adhesive "built in".  The adhesive part is circular and about 3
cms across.  I will give it a go when I change next on Saturday morning.
Take care