Re: [IP] Sara, Tracey, everyone!

In a message dated 5/10/00 9:49:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  I'm headed to the donation page next, with appreciation and love!
Just a reminder to anyone else who was equally touched by how Michael and his
administrators responded to Tracey when she was in need..Stop and think where
she'd be without this amazing resource & if you've been "thinking" about
donating to IP, then stop and just do it...I mailed off another check last
week, figuring the one I'd sent 6 months ago had more than paid for itself in
all the advice, humor, pathos and love I'd gained from IP!!!

Regards, Renee ( Melissa's pump mom)